AMLFC Institute Conference registration:
- Certificate of Attendance
- Digital copy of conference presentations
- Audio recordings (when authorized by speaker)
- Plated Hot Breakfast (3)
- Coffee breaks with catered snacks (5)
- Plated Lunch (2)
- Complimentary Networking Cocktail Reception (1)
|PRICING (In USD)|
|AMLFC Hybrid Conference
April 12th 2023
|AMLFC & ComplianceAid Hybrid Combo
April 13th – 14th, 2023
|Recommended Browsers for Registration:
Chrome (78), Firefox (70), Safari (13.0.1)
Discounts are available via professional associations
AMLFC Institute and the ComplianceAid are registered sponsor on the NASBA National Registry of CPE Sponsors. The recommended CPE credits for this conference are in accordance with NASBA standards.
|Early Bird Discounts Available!|
|AMLFC & ComplianceAid Combo Use Coupon Code 100offCombo to SAVE $100
(Offer Ends on 30th November 2022)
|All coupon codes will be applied on the last page before checkout where coupon code can be applied before submitting to make a payment.|
Recommended Browsers for Registration: Chrome (78), Firefox (70), Safari (13.0.1)
Refund policy: Conference registrants may cancel if written cancellation requests are received at least 60 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. A credit voucher less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to 30 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. No refunds or credits are issued on cancellation requests received less than 30 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. Refunds shall incur a processing fee of $100.00 USD.
Complaints should be addressed to Michelle Martin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sixth AMLFC Institute Hybrid Conference will take place on April 12th, 2023 at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, Miami in Downtown Miami. This conference will host experts providing practical knowledge for executing or administering AML/CFT/CFP/FCP procedures.
Beyond complying with the AML/CFT/CFP annual training requirements, this conference will provide participants a unique opportunity to personally engage with regulators and other experts. This personal contact will allow for a better understanding of the approach to enforcement in their respective jurisdictions.
Attendees are expected from Amsterdam, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Dubai, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kuwait, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, United States Virgin Islands United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference organizers are inviting board members, business owners, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CROs, auditors from all regulated industries operating in the Americas, including Attorneys, Accountants, Broker Dealers, Car Dealerships, Casinos & Gaming, Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions, Credit Unions, Dealers in High Value & Luxury Goods, Dealers of Precious Metal, Art or Jewelry, Development Banks, Import & Export Businesses, Insurance Companies, International Banks, Money Value Transfer Services, Mortgage Companies, Offshore Banks, Real Estate, Service Providers, Travel & Leisure, Trust & Company, etc.
Regulators, Government Officials, Members of Parliament, Public Servants and Managers of State Owned Companies are also invited to register.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Earn up to 18 CPEs
- Acquire CPEs
- Comply with mandatory AML/CFT/CFP/BSA/OFAC annual training requirements
- Network with key regulators
- Opportunity to host a board meeting abroad
- Network with key business executives facing similar challenges
- Deductible travel expenses in most jurisdictions
- Free time to enjoy Miami business, shopping and vibrant culture
- Identify country-specific issues often encountered in AML/CFT/CFP
- Identify country-specific trends related to AML/CFT/CFP Regulation
- Identify threats associated with Trade-Based Money Laundering
- Describe the steps utilized in conducting AML/CFT/CFP Investigations
- Identify current trends in Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP)
- Identify current trends in AML/CFT/CFP/FCP Transaction Monitoring
- Identify emerging technology for AML/CFT/CFP Compliance programs; Facial Recognition (FR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
- Identify current trends in Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Identify current trends in Digital Assets, FinTech and Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Identify current trends related to De-risking and Correspondent Banking Relationships (CBR)
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of Sanctions
- Identify and describe recent enforcement actions related to FCPA violations
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of FATCA/CRS
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of Cybersecurity/Privacy/GDPR
The AMLFC Institute: Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Prevention Hybrid Conference is organized by amlfc.institute. The AMLFC Institute offers professionals, regulators, law enforcement the opportunity to earn certifications in the field of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Countering the Financing of Proliferation (CFP), Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP). It partners with a network of universities promoting quality education and high standards of ethics. Its global certification scheme produces a wider pool of knowledgeable workers that is recognized internationally. The AMLFC Institute’s curriculum delivers to the marketplace individuals with practical knowledge of the field, able to work for the private sector, regulators, enforcement agencies and governments. The Chairman & CEO is Antigua born Michelle Martin, CAMLFC, CAMS, MACC, ACA. More information can be found at: https://amlfc.institute
Kimpton EPIC Hotel, Miami, selected as the 2023 Conference Venue.
Kimpton EPIC, a luxury boutique Kimpton hotel in downtown Miami, lives up to its name with skyline views & boutique accommodations. Kimpton EPIC Hotel, Miami located less than 2 minutes from Miami’s booming Brickell district. Brickell is Miami and South Florida’s major financial district. Referred to as the “Manhattan of the South”, it is home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States. Brickell is a dense, high-rise residential neighborhood with many upscale luxury condominiums and apartment towers and is home to several of Miami’s top restaurants, shops and places of entertainment. Downtown Miami is also home to the Adrienne Arsht Center which hosts the Miami City Ballet and Florida Grand Opera, and the Pérez Art Museum Miami shows contemporary art.
A discounted group rate of USD $299 per night plus taxes and resort fee USD $10 per night is available to conference participants until Monday March 20th, 2023. The conference organizer has secured free internet access in the conference hall and guest rooms. Complimentary transportation to nearby malls will be available at the end of the conference.
To learn more about the conference venue see video below:
Walk or Ride to Nearby Attractions from Kimpton Epic Hotel
- FTX Arena – 1.1 miles (7 min ride)
- Maurice A. Ferré Park – 1.3 miles (10 min ride)
- Wynwood Art District – 2.0 miles (14 min ride)
- Adrienne Arsht Center – 1.3 miles (8 min ride)
- Miami Design District – 4.4 miles (18 min ride)
- Miami Marlins Park – 3.6 miles (14 min ride)
- Port of Miami – 2.0 miles (13 min ride)
- Bayfront Park – 0.5 miles (10 min walk)
- Miami Beach – 5.3 miles (23 min ride)
The conference is supported by the following sponsors:
ComplianceAid Catalyst is a cost-effective solution that was designed to provide compliance automation that will help increase efficiency, reduce risk and maintain a strong risk management culture throughout the organization. ComplianceAid Catalyst provides FI/DNFBPs with transaction monitoring for AML/CFP/BSA/OFAC/CTF data based on trade transactions, money movements in wires and debit cards and much more.
ComplianceAid Innova is a recognized leading corporate education provider specializing in eLearning (online on demand) AML/CFP/BSA/OFAC/CFT/FCP training. Our courses can be tailored for a specific Financial Institutions or Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions and are created to engage employees while meeting regulatory requirements. ComplianceAid Innova uses state-of-the art creative processes to produce animated learning that is not boring and dull.
The conference is supported by the following partners:
The Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU) is the apex trade association for financial co-operatives in the Caribbean. We currently serve credit union organizations in sixteen English speaking Caribbean countries offering financial education to credit unions and its members.
The Caribbean Association of Banks Inc. (CAB) is a community of banks and other financial institutions in the Caribbean/CARICOM Region, which proactively influences issues impacting the financial services sector through advocacy, education and networking.
The Insurance Association of the Caribbean (IAC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and growth of the Caribbean Insurance Industry through research, education and advocacy.