AMLFC Institute Conference registration:
- Certificate of Attendance
- Digital copy of conference presentations
- Audio recordings (when authorized by speaker)
- Plated Hot Breakfast (1)
- Coffee break (2)
- Plated Lunch (1)
|PRICING (In USD)|
April 20th 2022
|AMLFC & ComplianceAid Combo
April 20th – 22nd, 2022
|Recommended Browsers for Registration:
Chrome (78), Firefox (70), Safari (13.0.1)
|Early Bird Discounts Available!|
|AMLFC & ComplianceAid Combo Use Coupon Code 100offCombo to SAVE $100
(Offer Ends on November 30th)
|All coupon codes will be applied on the last page before checkout where coupon code can be applied before submitting to make a payment.|
Recommended Browsers for Registration: Chrome (78), Firefox (70), Safari (13.0.1)
Refund policy: Conference registrants may cancel if written cancellation requests are received at least 60 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. A credit voucher less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to 30 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. No refunds or credits are issued on cancellation requests received less than 30 days prior to the start of scheduled programs. Refunds shall incur a processing fee of $100.00 USD.
Complaints should be addressed to Michelle Martin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fifth AMLFC Institute Conference will take place on April 20th, 2022 at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami in Downtown Miami. This conference will host experts providing practical knowledge for executing or administering AML/CFT/FCP procedures.
Beyond complying with the AML/CFT annual training requirements, this conference will provide participants a unique opportunity to personally engage with regulators and other experts. This personal contact will allow for a better understanding of the approach to enforcement in their respective jurisdictions.
Attendees are expected from Amsterdam, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Dubai, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kuwait, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, United States Virgin Islands United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference organizers are inviting board members, business owners, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CROs, auditors from all regulated industries operating in the Americas, including Attorneys, Accountants, Broker Dealers, Car Dealerships, Casinos & Gaming, Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions, Credit Unions, Dealers in High Value & Luxury Goods, Dealers of Precious Metal, Art or Jewelry, Development Banks, Import & Export Businesses, Insurance Companies, International Banks, Money Value Transfer Services, Mortgage Companies, Offshore Banks, Real Estate, Service Providers, Travel & Leisure, Trust & Company, etc.
Regulators, Government Officials, Members of Parliament, Public Servants and Managers of State Owned Companies are also invited to register.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Earn up to 18 CPEs
- Acquire CPE for AMLFC, ACAMS, FIBA, ICA, ACFCS, CFE, CPA and others
- Comply with mandatory AML/CFT/BSA/OFAC annual training requirements
- Network with key regulators
- Opportunity to host a board meeting abroad
- Network with key business executives facing similar challenges
- Deductible travel expenses in most jurisdictions
- Free time to enjoy Miami business, shopping and vibrant culture
- Identify country-specific issues often encountered in AML/CFT
- Identify country-specific trends related to AML/CFT regulation
- Identify threats associated with trade-based money laundering
- Describe the steps utilized in conducting AML/CFT investigations
- Identify current trends in Financial Crimes Prevention
- Identify current trends related to De-risking
- Identify and describe recent enforcement actions related to FCPA violations
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of FATCA/CRS
- Identify best practices for meeting the requirements of Cybersecurity/Privacy/GDPR
The AMLFC Institute: Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Conference is organized by amlfc.institute. The AMLFC Institute offers professionals, regulators, law enforcement the opportunity to earn certifications in the field of AML, CFT, Countering the Financing of Proliferation (CFP), Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP) and FCP. It partners with a network of universities promoting quality education and high standards of ethics. Its global certification scheme produces a wider pool of knowledgeable workers that is recognized internationally. The AMLFC Institute’s curriculum delivers to the marketplace individuals with practical knowledge of the field, able to work for the private sector, regulators, enforcement agencies and governments. The Chairman & CEO is Antigua born Michelle Martin, CAMLFC, CAMS, MACC. More information can be found at: https://amlfc.institute
AMLFC Institute Conference Agenda Topics
- Risk Based KYC Program
- Know Your Employee (KYE)-Employee Due Diligence
- The Three Lines of Defense
- Customer Risk Rating
- AML/CFT/CFP Transaction Monitoring
- Proliferation Financing and Sanctions
- AML-CFT Simulation (trending typologies over various regulated industries)
ComplianceAid Conference Agenda Topics
- Transparency and the Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Registry
- Mutual Evaluations (to include Covid-19)
- Board, Senior Management and Compliance Officer
- Trade-Based Money Laundering
- AML/CFT Governance
- Human Trafficking and Human Smuggling
- Jurisdictional Arbitrage
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs): Bribery and Corruption
- FinTech Company
- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Board of Directors Oversight
- COVID-19 Impact on AML/CFT/CFP Programs
- Fraud and Suspicious Activity Report (SARs)
- Citizenship by Investment
- Sports Betting and Online Gambling
- Pandora papers versus Panama papers
- Why Cryptocurrency will never rival the USD
- Attracting Foreign Investment into your region and the regulations beyond that
- Asset Protection versus Tax avoidance using non-US offshore tax savings
- Industry Specific Break Out Sessions: Financial Institution and Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBP)
JW Marriott Marquis selected as the 2022 Conference Venue.
The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is an Award-Winning Luxury Hotel located less than 2 minutes from Miami’s booming Brickell district. Brickell is Miami and South Florida’s major financial district. Referred to as the “Manhattan of the South”, it is home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States. Brickell is a dense, high-rise residential neighborhood with many upscale luxury condominiums and apartment towers and is home to several of Miami’s top restaurants, shops and places of entertainment. Downtown Miami is also home to the Adrienne Arsht Center which hosts the Miami City Ballet and Florida Grand Opera, and the Pérez Art Museum Miami shows contemporary art.
A discounted group rate of USD$279 per night plus taxes is available to conference participants. The conference organizer has secured free internet access in the conference hall and guest rooms. Complimentary transportation to nearby malls will be available at the end of the conference.
To learn more about the conference venue see video below:
|Shopping Experience||Wednesday April 20th, 2022|
|Visit to Aventura Mall||Wednesday April 20th, 2022|
- Complimentary transfer to the shopping mall
- Tote bag
- Mall information
- Passport to Shopping discount Booklet
The conference is supported by the following sponsors:
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Company Ltd (AMLCC) AMLCC is a complete anti-money laundering compliance, risk management and education solution, created by regulated professionals, for regulated businesses. It has every tool needed to protect your firm in a single online platform.