Associate Certified Member
If you are a professional interested in learning more about Anti-Money Laundering, Countering the Financing of Terrorism Crimes and Financial Crimes Prevention
Educator Associate Member
Open to individuals who are employed full-time as an educator by an AMLFC Institute partner institution of higher learning as the primary means of employment.
Corporate Members/ Employers
Employers have a unique opportunity to access our network of AML/CFT Professionals. You can post jobs, search resumes and more from inside your recruiting account.
*The following organizations are recognized as equivalent college/university qualifying bodies:
- AMLFC Institute – Your professional profile will be listed as an active member of the AMLFC Institute’s Worldwide Certification Program;
- Two (2) years of unlimited access to all AMLFC Institute Publications;
- Membership includes complimentary access to two (2) webinars held by the AMLFC Institute;
- Discounted access to any additional institutional webinars;
- Access to the International Job Board starting third quarter 2021;
- Training and networking opportunities at the annual AMLFC Institute Conference