Become a Member
The AMLFC Institute provides universal certification in Anti-Money Laundering, Countering the Financing of Terrorism, Countering the Financing of Proliferation & Financial Crimes Prevention. We support your career by providing training and the necessary tools to become leaders in the AML/CFT/FCP/CFP Industry.
Corporate Members/ Employers
Employers have a unique opportunity to access our network of AML/CFT Professionals. You can post jobs, search resumes and more from inside your recruiting account.
The AMLFC Institute has established this recertification policy to preserve the integrity of the AMLFC credential obtained by professionals in the AML/CFT/FCP field.
We would like to inform you that with the launch of the AMLFC Institute Membership platform in April 2022 all members can easily recertify to keep their license current and partake of our membership benefit.
All AMLFC Institute members are required to recertify every two years in order to keep their license valid. The cost for recertification is USD $175 every two years and you are not required to retake any exam for recertification.
In order to complete the recertification process, please see below the instructions to access the Membership platform and recertify:
- Click here to create a password for your Membership account.
- Once you have created a password please click here to login .
- Upon logging in you will be redirected to the Member Dashboard.
- On Member Dashboard to the right of the sliding images is a small Profile section. Under My Profile button click on the Recertify grey button.
- Click your certification course box to begin the recertification process.
- You will be redirected to a 4-step recertification process.
- Step 1: Recertification Application will be automatically prefilled with the information in your current profile. You may edit this information by clicking on My Profile, then edit. Once Completed follow the instructions in no. 4 above. Click Next if no changes are required in your profile information.
- Step 2: In the CPE Points Table, enter your respective CPE points for the period. Please note that AMLFC Institute Certified professionals must earn a total of thirty (30) CPE credits every two years in order to keep your license current. Please note ten (10) of these 30 CPE credits must be attained through the AMLFC Institute (conference, webinar, seminar, etc.), Click Next after completing the CPE points.
- Step 3: Each AMLFC Institute member is required to complete the affidavit as part of their recertification process. To complete the affidavit please enter your name and digitally sign using the mouse in the Applicant Signature field.
- Step 4: Complete the Payment Information by selecting a payment method and click Submit.
We thank you for choosing the Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Institute.
We look forward to your continued membership as we strive to grow AMLFC Institute to be a global leader in producing qualified Compliance Professionals and advocating for professional ethics.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The following organizations are recognized as equivalent college/university qualifying bodies:
- AMLFC Institute – Your professional profile will be listed as an active member of the AMLFC Institute’s Worldwide Certification Program;
- Two (2) years of unlimited access to all AMLFC Institute Publications;
- Membership includes complimentary access to two (2) webinars held by the AMLFC Institute;
- Discounted access to any additional institutional webinars;
- Access to the International Job Board starting 3rd quarter 2023;
- Training and networking opportunities at the annual AMLFC Institute Conference